Leadership DevelopmentJune 2, 2021 2021-09-12 15:02
“Great leaders are born, not made”, say some.
Epiphany Leadership course tutor Dr Yanos Michopoulos disagrees.
His extensive executive experience gives him engaging insights into the “art and science” of leadership and the development of the additional soft skills that effective leaders need. Such skills, can be acquired and developed.
These soft leadership skills are required to supplement existing hard skills such as technical, planning and operational, that we all develop early on in our professional careers.
Soft skills are particularly important when we make the transition to middle and senior leadership roles, when driving change, setting direction, leading business transformation, and inspiring high performance.
Through a suite of development methods and using real life practical examples, Yanos will provide a comprehensive set of tools on how to be an effective leader, how to make better decisions and how to build and motivate teams and organisations across functions, regions, and cultures.
The leadership development challenge
Top level Executive roles require strong Leadership skills (e.g. Change Management)
Middle Level Management roles
Early career Stages
Bespoke to Our Clients’ Needs
The programme and its delivery are tailored to the needs of specific clients and industries.
We work with managers and senior professionals aiming for further career advancement in their company. We help overcome any specific concerns, from leading large and diverse teams, to driving international expansion, managing various internal and external stakeholders etc.
Some key topics include business transformation, change management, diversity, sustainability, partnerships, contractor management, M&A and JVs.
Our programmes can be delivered in a variety of ways including face-to-face seminars, online webinars, workshops, peer-to-peer conventions, 1-to-1 coaching sessions etc.
By participating in an Epiphany Enterprises Leadership Development programme, clients will:
- Be inspired to take a fresh approach to leading their teams and take on new challenges
- Experience how to apply different leadership techniques in different situations to get high performance from multi-national, cross-functional and virtual teams
- Develop greater self-awareness and understanding of team and organisational behaviours
- Lead business transformation and change management programmes
- Learn how to make decisions in difficult or uncertain circumstances
- Understand the key principles of organisational leadership and beyond
- Improve their ability to identify opportunities, create value for their firms and manage change
Modules can last anything from a few hours to a whole week. They can also be tiered, offering leadership development at basic, middle, and senior levels and linked to your competency development framework, working in conjunction with their assessment tools etc.